When you're looking at any motor like Bobcat 442 final drive motor or Komatsu PC78US-6 final drive motor you have to look into the advantages of that motor would the types which are available as well. When you're able to look into these advantages, automatically you would be able to take a better call regarding how you can use those motors as well.
Today we would be speaking about one of the most popular type of motor is known as the stepper motors and we would also be looking into the advantages of those motors as well.
1. The 1st thing which you have to keep in mind is that the stepper motor can provide you with the full power even if it is in the stationary condition as well. This would ensure that the moment of the moving parts is limited as well and therefore the maintenance on the stepper motor is much lower as compared to the other type of motors which you have a lot of moving parts as well and which cannot stay stationary at the maximum power as well.
2. You need to understand that the angle of rotation is directly proportional to the input power and therefore you can easily look into the input power and control the angle of rotation as well which would ensure that you are able to precisely control the applications without a lot of complications.
3. If you look into the contact brushes of the stepper motor, you would understand that they can easily last for a longer period of time. This ensures that frequent the placement of the brushes is not required as well which reduces the maintenance of the stepper motor as well.
4. If you look into the way of functioning of the stepper motors, you would realise that just by controlling the input power, you can easily control the way in which they are operating as well that is whether they are operating in the forward direction all the reverse direction or whether they are stopped.
5. If you really want precision in the working of the motor, you can make it work at a slow speed as well. When you're making it work at a slow speed, you can be sure that they would be working on that particular speed for a pretty long period of time.
6. As we explained above, depending on wearing the power which is provided to the motor, the speed can be rapidly changed as well. When this period can be rapidly changed, you can be sure that precision can be achieved in the functioning of the motor as well.
As you can see, if you compare the stepper motor with any other type of water, there are numerous advantages which are present in the stepper which are actually present in any other type of water as well and that is why, these days in most of the functions where precision control of movement is required, the stepper motors are used.